Voice Record Module
Voice record/Playback module
This module is based on the ISD1820 single-chip single-message voice record/playback device.
Up to 20 seconds recording time, sampled at 3.2k.
The module can be controlled using the onboard buttons or from a microcontroller (Arduino, STM32, PICs etc).
Power: 2.4 - 5.5V
Speaker: 8Ohm 0.5W
Recording Time: <=20 Seconds
Playback: Edge or Level activated
Power Saving: Auto power down
Using the module:
* Pulling the REC pin high (holding the record button) will start recording a message until the REC pin goes
low (releasing the record button) or the message space has been filled.
* Recording takes priority over playback
* Pulling the PLAYE pin high will start the playback cycle from the beginning until the EOM (End of message) marker is encountered.
* Pulling the PLAYL pin high will start the playback cycle from the beginning until the EOM (End of message) marker is encountered.
* Pulling PLAYL low durring the playback time will terminate playback.
* Speaker outputs can drive a 8 Ohm, 0.5W speaker.
* Replay switch will replay the message in a loop.
* Feed Through (FT) allows the use of the speaker driver from an external source.
* P2 shorted will make the default recording time 10seconds (ROSC[R2] = 100k). THis value can be changed to adjsut recording time (See datasheet).